A series of important acquisitions, announcements and additions over the course of 2018 has placed the company in a great position as it moves towards a decade in operation.
“Williams Commerce continued to grow with our customers in 2018,” says Rob Williams, CEO of Williams Commerce. “At the core of our business is a desire to continually challenge ourselves to improve how we deliver services. Last year saw us deliver more services, projects, support and ongoing development. 2018 also saw a number of new acquisitions, awards won, a major office move and expansion into new geographies. It’s been a great 12 months and we’re excited by what 2019 has in store.”
A major highlight from 2018 was the launch of our new website. Designed in-house and offering faster speeds, increased performance and a clean design, the new site helps to deliver a top-level user experience and reflects Williams Commerce’s dynamic progress.
Another undoubted highlight was a move to an exciting new premises in Leicester City Centre. With plenty of room for a growing team, these new offices on Mansfield Street are steeped in history and provide a great space for Williams Commerce as the business looks to advance.
Williams Commerce also completed two exciting acquisitions in 2018. The business acquired leading digital experience agency Tincan in May 2018, before adding bespoke business software company in September 2018.
Other highlights include:
– Client projects such as a new website for The Folio Society and John Smedley Outlet, as well as 24/7 Magento support for Hornby, CIPD, La Coqueta and many more
– A host of new team members that have helped enhance our expertise across digital design, user experience design, operations, content marketing and front end development
– Shortlisted for the Google Premier Partners Awards in the category of Search Innovation
– Shortlisted for the 2018 RAR Awards in four different categories
– Awarded the ISO 9001, ISO 27001, and Cyber Essentials Plus accreditations
– New partnerships with Shopware, Shopify and Yotpo
“Our new office is continuously being enhanced and we will be putting the finishing touches to this great space this year,” adds Rob Williams. “We’re also looking to add certifications, attend events and receive award nominations in 2019, and who knows what might be around the corner? Ecommerce and digital marketing are continuously developing industries, and we at Williams Commerce will be sure to keep our fingers on the pulse.”