The Hill Care Group has welcomed six more care homes to its family of homes across the Midlands and North of England.
The transfer from previous owner Four Seasons Health Care takes Hill Care from 19 to 25 homes. The group now operates over 1,200 registered beds.
The new homes include:
- Bannatyne Lodge Care Home, Manor Way, Peterlee
- Broadacres Care Home, Naylor Street, Rotherham
- Pelton Grange Care Home, Front Street, Pelton, Chester-le-Street
- The Oaks Care Home, Durban Street, Blyth, Northumberland
- Waverly Lodge Care Home, Bewick Crescent, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Bewick Care Home, Bewick Crescent, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hill Care and Four Seasons have been working closely together, alongside the Care Quality Commission, to ensure the smooth transfer of operations.
Wendy Waddicor, Hill Care Managing Director, said: “We’re very pleased to welcome all six homes to the Hill Care Group. We specialise in providing quality, personalised care for our residents, and we look forward to caring for those residing at the homes.
“The wellbeing and comfort of residents is our highest priority and we want to assure them and their loved ones there will be a continuity of care and minimum disruption, as the current staff will continue to be employed at each the homes.
“It is our privilege to take over management and we will bring exceptional levels of care and a wealth of care provision experience to ensure the ongoing safety, care and comfort of our residents is maintained.”
The Hill Care Group has been providing care since 2001, when it was established in Bakewell, Derbyshire.