Designed to recognise the talent and hard work of accounting and finance professionals across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire, Distinct Recruitment is now welcoming nominations and entries for three new awards, recognising the ‘Finance Director of the Year’, ‘Finance Team of the Year’ and the ‘Rising Star Award’.
The team will be working with a panel of event partners to host and judge the awards, which will take place at Nottingham Contemporary on Wednesday 26 June. Partners on the judging panel include:
- Alistair Wesson, Managing Partner at Mazars Nottingham
- James Parnell, Partner and CFO at PKF Cooper Parry
- Chris Hobson, Director of Policy and External Affairs at East Midlands Chamber
- Alan Mele, Relationship Director, East Midlands at Barclays
- Anshu Mehan, President of Nottingham, Derby and Lincoln Society of Chartered Accountants
- Joanne Lee, Derby and Nottingham Area Business Manager at Barclays
Commenting on the launch of the awards, Alex Alcock, Director of Accountancy and Finance Recruitment at Distinct, said: “There is a tremendous amount of excellent work being performed by accounting and finance teams across the East Midlands and we felt that for too long there had not been a suitable event to capture, celebrate and recognise the hard work and successes of the East Midlands finance community.
“We’re privileged to be working with a panel of event partners and judges with such high standing within the sector and region and we look forward to reviewing the achievements and hard work that has taken place over the past 12 months.”
The East Midlands Finance Awards will also run in partnership with a number of charities including Children First Derby, Maggie’s and Voluntary Action LeicesterShire.
For entry details and further information about the awards, which close for entry at 5pm on Friday 29th March, please visit: https://distinctrecruitment.com/east-midlands-finance-awards/.