Derby-based agency are recruiting for three new members to join the team.
After doubling the business’ turnover in just 12 months, they want to ensure the team is growing at the same rate as the business. “We want to be able to take on new clients and maintain the high standards of work we currently
produce for all of the great businesses we work with.” Rob Twells, Frogspark Managing Director.
Frogspark directors, Liam and Rob, started building websites for businesses whilst they were full time students at University. They were soon getting a substantial amount of enquiries from individuals who had heard about their ability to build great websites. Once leaving University, Liam and Rob started to grow Frogspark in other areas of digital marketing including SEO, not long after employing a full-time digital marketer.
Frogspark is now looking for three new team members including a Full Stack Developer, Front End Developer and a Digital Marketer. This is a great opportunity for individuals experienced in these areas who are passionate about the digital marketing and web industry!
The team say working for Frogspark has many perks;
● It’s a fun and creative environment where everyone can be themselves
● Everyone is encouraged to learn and develop
● You can see how your work positively impacts the business
● We work with a wide range of clients and learn about a variety of different industries
● We spend breaks playing Ping Pong
● We work on brand new iMacs
● We are passionate individuals and love what we do; we don’t even mind Mondays!
“It’s great to work for a young business which is growing rapidly. Every time I see good results
from the work I’ve been doing, I can see the positive impact it’s having on the business; it’s
extremely rewarding!” Lorna, Frogspark’s digital marketer.